Three Card Poker
For all the excitement and suspense of regular poker packed into a fast-paced game, try Three Card Poker.
Created by the skilled teams at Evolution Gaming and Scientific Games, Three Card Poker is accessible for both newcomers and enthusiasts alike.
There are multiple ways for you to beat the dealer, with an Ante Bonus for those that land a Straight or better, no matter what the dealer lands. On top of that, the Pair Plus bet and Six Card Bonus bet give you the chance to win up to 1000x your stake.
If you’re interested in taking a seat at our Live Three Card Poker table and putting yourself to the test against one of our professional dealers, you can find out how to play Three Card Poker online below.
How to Play Three Card Poker
When you play Three Card Poker online, the aim of the game is simple – to beat the dealer with a better three-card hand.
1. First things first, place an Ante bet. At this point you’ll also have the choice to place sidebets like a Pair Plus bet, a Six Card Bonus bet, or both.
2. You can change the value of your bet easily by using the chip display and you’ll only be able to see denominations which are covered by your current balance.
3. Next, you’ll be dealt three cards face-up and the dealer will be dealt three cards face-down. If you feel confident in your hand, choose Play to place a bet equivalent to your Ante bet, otherwise, choose Fold.
Once you’ve placed your first Three Card Poker bet, you’ll also see a couple of extra options appear; the Double button allows you to double all bets up to the maximum limit, and you can use the Repeat button to repeat all bets from the last round.
Live Three Card Poker is played with one standard 52 deck of cards with the jokers excluded and the cards are shuffled after each game round. The cards are ranked in descending order and the ace can be either high or low.
Winning Hands for Three Card Poker Online
1. Mini Royal Flush: an ace, king and queen of the same suit.
2. Straight Flush: three cards in sequence, all of the same suit.
3. Three of a Kind: three cards of the same rank. Higher-valued Three of a Kind defeats a lower-valued Three of a Kind.
4. Straight: three cards in a numerical sequence, but of different suits. If both you and the dealer have a Straight, the winner is determined by the highest value card.
5. Flush: three cards of the same suit but not in a sequence. Two competing Flushes are also determined by comparing the highest value card.
6. Pair: two cards of the same value with one card of a different value. Higher ranking pairs defeat lower ranking pairs.
7. High Card: a poker hand that doesn’t meet any of the above requirements. The hand is ranked by the highest card
If you and the dealer tie (i.e. have the same value for a Pair – both players have two 6s) the winner is determined by the highest card not part of the paying hand (i.e. you win if your highest card is a king, and the dealer only has an 8). This is called the ‘kicker’.
More Live Casino Games at Betway Live & Real
If you enjoy playing Three Card Poker online, you’ll be pleased to know we’ve got more where that came from. We pride ourselves on our live casino, Live & Real, and whether you’re playing at home or on-the-go, you’ll find an unparalleled immersive gaming experience waiting for you.
Wherever you are, we’ll bring the casino to you with dozens of live tables for you to choose from. Sit opposite live dealers and play against other players from around the world, all the while chatting in real time.
For more online poker varieties, try Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Live Caribbean Stud Poker or Live Side Bet City.
We’ve also got live games based on big-name franchises and popular television shows like Monopoly Live and Deal or No Deal Live.
Whatever live casino game you’re looking for, we’re confident you’ll find something you enjoy at Live & Real.
Most Popular Games
|Teen Patti||Crazy Time|
|Andar Bahar||Lightning Roulette|
|Deal or No Deal Live||Dragon Tiger|
|Dream Catcher||Lightning Dice|
|Three Card Poker||Football Studio Live|