We enhance your experience of our website through personalised content and ads, as well as analyse the traffics that comes through, by using cookies.
These are cookies that enable our website to function. They cannot be disabled as this would mean our website may not work or show correctly on your device.
1. Bets are settled on the result immediately declared by the official International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF), irrespective of any subsequent enquiry.
2. If a track or field event is cancelled for any reason prior to the event, all bets will be void.
3. The total medal tally will be determined by the officially published IAAF results. Any subsequent disqualifications or alterations will not be included.
4. Dead Heat rules apply.
5. Postponement/Rescheduling – If an event is postponed and rescheduled to occur within 48 hours of the original start time all bets will stand. Bets will be void if not rescheduled within this timeframe unless the event is part of a multi-event championship and is completed before the closing ceremony.
1. Outright - Bets are settled all in compete or not.
2. To Make The Final/Win A Medal/Betting Without - Bets are settled all in compete or not.
3. Athletes against The Field - All named athletes must start for bets to count. 'The Field' comprises of all other unnamed runners.
4. Head to Heads - Both competitors/teams must start for bets to stand; if either competitor does not start all respective bets are void.
5. Group Betting - Only the quoted athletes count for settlement purposes. In the event of one or more of the quoted athletes being declared a non-runner then the entire market will be void.
1. Final Digit, Order Betting, To Break World Record - Named athletes must start for bets to stand.
2. Bets on final digit of athlete’s performance are settled on official results. e.g. for 200m winner at 19.96secs, 6 would be the winner for settlement purposes. For Long Jump winner at 8.32m, 2 would be declared the winner for settlement purposes.
3. Order Betting is settled on the official result. For any named athletes who do not compete, bets are void.
4. The named competitor must start the event for bets to stand.
5. A DQ (disqualification) counts as starting the event
Last updated: 25/04/2016 at 08:00 GMT.