We enhance your experience of our website through personalised content and ads, as well as analyse the traffics that comes through, by using cookies.
These are cookies that enable our website to function. They cannot be disabled as this would mean our website may not work or show correctly on your device.
1. Bets will be settled on the official result announced in the ring. Subsequent appeals/amendments do not affect settlement (unless the amendment was made due to human error when announcing the result).
2. Failure to come out for a round - If a boxer fails to come out for the next round, bets will be settled on his opponent having won the bout in the previous round.
3. Change to scheduled number of rounds - All outright bets on the match, and bets on cancelled/postponed fights will be made void.
All bets will be void on fights that are abandoned before completion unless otherwise stated or the bet has already been settled. All bets will be void in the event of a boxer being substituted.
In the event of a fight being postponed, rearranged or moved to a different venue, all bets will stand for 14 days, inclusive of the original starting date.
1. Winning bets must predict which boxer wins the fight.
2. Fights officially start for betting purposes after the bell is sounded for the first round. For the purposes of this bet a price is offered for the 'Draw'. If this occurs all bets on either boxer will be settled as losers.
Round Prices/Group Round Prices
1. Winning bets must predict the round or group of rounds in which the fight ends.
2. If the number of rounds in a bout is reduced by more than two all bets will be void. If the number of rounds in a bout is reduced by two or less only bets on the rounds not fought will be void unless otherwise requested pre-fight. In the event of a clash of heads or a low blow resulting in the judges' scorecards being used to determine the winner before the scheduled number of rounds are completed, the boxer declared the winner will be deemed to have won by a stoppage at the time the bout was halted. All bets for 'Win on Points' require the full number of rounds to be completed to be successful. If either boxer fails to enter the ring after a bell, the fight will be deemed to have finished in the previous round.
3. If a fight is stopped before the full number of rounds has been completed, or if a boxer is disqualified and a points decision is awarded, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
How Will The Fight Be Won Prices/Method Of Victory
1. Winning bets must predict the method by which the fight will be won.
2. KO, TKO or DQ - Knockout (KO) is when the boxer does not stand up after a 10 count. Technical knockout (TKO) is the 3 knockdown rule or if the referee steps in to stop the fight. Disqualification (DQ) is when a boxer is deemed to have fouled and therefore loses the contest.
3. Decision or technical decision - Decision is on scorecard points between the judges. Technical decision is when the fight can't continue for any reason other than a KO/TKO or Disqualification. Irrespective of whether the full scheduled amount of rounds is complete, in the event of a Technical decision, bets will be settled as a fighter by decision or a draw as no KO/TKO/DQ has taken place.
Match Betting (3-way)
Settled on official referee ruling. A draw price will be offered.
Match Betting (2-way)
Settled on official referee ruling. All bets void in case of a draw.
1. For settlement purposes, where a half round is stated then the half-way point of the round is where under/over is determined. For example, in a three minute round, this point would be 1 minute 30 seconds. Should the round end exactly on the half way point of a round e.g. 1 minute 30 seconds in a 3 minute round bets will be made void.
Examples (3 minute rounds): (A) for a bet on:
“Over 0.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 1
“Over 1.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 2
“Over 2.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 3
“Over 3.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 4
“Over 4.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 5
“Over 5.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 6
“Over 6.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 7
“Over 7.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 8
“Over 8.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 9
“Over 9.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 10
“Over 10.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 11
“Over 11.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 1 minute and 30 seconds in Round 12.
2. Fight To Go The Distance - In the event of any outcome in which the fight does not last the full scheduled duration then all bets will be settled as 'Fight Not to Go The Distance'.
3. If the number of rounds for a fight is changed after this market has been set then all bets will stand unless the new number of rounds result in the quote being higher than the total number of rounds to be fought.
Winning bets must predict the time band (e.g. 6-10 minutes) that lists the total duration of the fight.
For any special bets involving knockdowns a fighter must be physically knocked down by his opponent and the knockdown receive an official count by the referee, or the fighter is knocked down and the referee deems the fighter unable to continue and stops the fight without the need for a count.
Odd/Even Round Betting
If the fight goes the full distance then bets will be settled as losing bets.
Bets will be settled on the official result.
Judges’ Scorecard Totals
1. Bets will be settled on the official scorecards from the ringside judges announced by the referee after the rounds are completed.
2. If the fight does not go the distance all bets will be made void.
To Win a World Title
Interim Titles do not count.
Tournament Outright Rules
1. In the case of a non-runner we reserve the right to implement a Rule-4 adjustment to bets struck on "Outright" betting such as "Super Six", "Prizefighter" etc.
2. Reserves may be added.
3. Any customer that bets on a non-runner will have their stakes returned if the fighter withdraws before he has had a bout.
Last updated: 05/12/2018 at 09:00 GMT.