We enhance your experience of our website through personalised content and ads, as well as analyse the traffics that comes through, by using cookies.
These are cookies that enable our website to function. They cannot be disabled as this would mean our website may not work or show correctly on your device.
All bets will be settled on the result of the podium presentation. If there is no podium presentation, bets will be settled on the result immediately declared by the official governing body, irrespective of any subsequent enquiry.
Race & Stage Winner
1. All outright winner or stage winner bets on individual riders will be void if a rider fails to start the competition or stage. However bets will stand if the rider withdraws once the competition or stage has started. We reserve the right to implement a Rule 4 deduction in the case of a non-runner(s).
2. King of the Mountains, Green Jersey, Young Rider & other categories - Bets on these competitions will be settled as per the official final result on the last day of the specific tour. Any subsequent disqualifications will be ignored for settlement purposes.
3. Bets will be settled on the rider achieving the best finishing position. For riders who share the same time in the official standings, the higher classified riders will be deemed the winner. Dead heats will only be settled as such if both riders are classified with the same finishing position.
Match/Group betting - Stage and General Classification
1. At least one of the riders or teams must complete the stage or race for match bets to stand.
2. Furthermore, all of the riders or teams must start the stage or race for bets to stand.
3. If both/all quoted riders fail to finish the race or stage, then bets are void.
4. Bets will be settled on the rider achieving the best finishing position. For riders who share the same time in the official standings, the higher classified riders will be deemed the winner. Dead-heats will only be settled as such if both riders are classified with the same finishing position.
5. Where betting is offered on one rider against the field for a given stage or outright market, the stated rider must start for bets to stand. Should the named rider not start, all bets will be made void.
All-in compete or not. The specified event must be completed in full (statutory number of stages), otherwise bets will be void unless the result is already determined. For ‘number of rider’ specials, the statutory number of teams must start the specified event for bets to stand.
Last updated: 25/04/2016 at 08:00 GMT.