We enhance your experience of our website through personalised content and ads, as well as analyse the traffics that comes through, by using cookies.
These are cookies that enable our website to function. They cannot be disabled as this would mean our website may not work or show correctly on your device.
1. Unless otherwise stated all bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time, and excluding overtime if played.
2. An un played or postponed match will be treated as a ‘non-runner’ for settling purposes, unless it is played within 48 hours of the original start time. If the venue for a match is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded.
3. Specifically for any competition that uses a Mercy Rule, in the event of such a Rule being called in a match, all bets will stand on the score at the time.
4. For player match-up/performance bets, all quoted players must compete in the game for bets to stand.
5. Overtime counts for any player props unless specified otherwise. Penalty Shootout not included.
Last updated: 04/10/2019 at 08:00 BST.