1. Unless otherwise stated all bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time and excluding overtime or shootout if played.
2. Period betting - The relevant period must be completed for bets to have action. The 3rd period excludes overtime or shootout if played.
3. 60 minutes, i.e. Team Totals, OVER/UNDER - For bets to have action all relevant games must complete full 60 minutes of play, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
4.Highest scoring period pre-game – Excludes overtime, dead-heat rules apply. If all 3 period totals are the same this will result in a push and stakes returned.
5. Game Totals, ODD or EVEN – If there are no score all bets will result in a push and stakes returned.
6. Team Totals, ODD or EVEN – If your team doesn’t score bets will result in a push and stakes returned.
7. For Player match up bets, all the quoted players must participate at some stage of the game for bets to stand.
8. If the conclusion of a 2 runner event is a tie, draw or exactly the number of quoted points and no price is offered for this conclusion, then the result is a “push”. When this happens, the settlement of single bets is to return stakes and for multiple bets the selection is treated as a non-runner and the bet will be settled on the outstanding selections.
9. For Type of First 2 Minute Penalty market, Other includes: all other penalties not mentioned, including if the First Penalty is a Double Minor (2 Minutes) and including No Penalty in Match. Dead heat rules apply in the event of two different types of penalties being dealt out simultaneously as the first penalty of the match
10. Penalty Minutes - In the event of both teams being dealt the 1st penalty of the match simultaneously, bets on which "Team To Receive First Penalty In The Match" will be made void.
11. Anytime Goalscorer - Players taking no part in the match will be void. This bet involves predicting whether a particular player or specific team will score a goal at any time during a match. Bets will stand until the final whistle and not include any Extra Time played. If for any reason a match is abandoned before the final whistle, bets will be cancelled irrespective of whether the chosen player has scored or not. Own goals do not count. For Anytime Goalscorer bets, any player taking part in the match will be deemed a runner.
12. First/Last/Next Goalscorer - Players taking no part in the match will be void. Every effort is made to quote all players for a team, however, if the first/last/next goal is scored by a player not quoted in the original list, that player will still count as the winner. For First/Last/Next Goalscorer bets, any player taking part in the match will be deemed a runner whether on the ice at the time of the goal or not.
13. Player Penalties - Players must see ice-time for bets to stand. Bets will stand until the final whistle and not include any Extra Time played. If for any reason a match is abandoned before the final whistle, bets will be cancelled irrespective of whether the chosen player received a penalty or not.
14. Major Penalty - Refers to a penalty that renders the player’s team shorthanded for 5 minutes. Bets will stand until the final whistle and not include any Extra Time played. If for any reason a match is abandoned before the final whistle, bets will be cancelled irrespective of whether a major penalty was given or not.
15. Grand salami – The grand salami quotes an estimated number of goals to be scored in a specified number of that day’s games. Lines are offered for the actual score to be over or under this quote. Push rules apply. For bets to have action all relevant games must complete full 60 minutes of play otherwise bets will be void.
1. The Win/Draw/Win market in Mythical Matches are set up on imaginary matches pairing two teams in a round of fixtures, for betting purposes only. The team which scores the most goals in their actual match is deemed the winner. Bets will be settled as a draw if both teams score the same number of goals. Both actual (real) matches need to be completed for bets to stand. Ice Hockey rules apply. Read more about our Mythical Matches in the help section.
1. Unless otherwise stated all bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time (60 minutes of play).
2. Highest scoring period in-play – Excludes overtime, if 2 or more periods have the same score ‘Tie’ will be settled as the winner.
3. Next goal scored – Excludes overtime/shootout (regulation time only)
Standard Las Vegas Rules apply where not covered below.
For a bet to have action, a hockey game becomes official after 55 minutes of play
All bets will be void (no action) on matches that are abandoned before the completion of 55 Minutes' Play, unless the bet has already been settled or if an official result has been called.
All games must start on the scheduled date (local stadium time) for bets to have action. All bets will be void (no action) on matches that are played at a different venue to that originally advertised on the site.
All markets :
1. Unless otherwise stated all bets will include overtime/shootouts.
2. In the event of a game being decided by a penalty shootout then one goal will be added to the winning team’s score and the game total.
3. The following markets exclude overtime/shootouts for settlement purposes:
Player Match-Ups/Performances/ Goalscorer:
1. Relevant players must be dressed and see ice-time for bets to stand
2. All Points (Goals and Assists), Shots, Saves (or Any Other Stat) recorded during Regular time and Overtime shall count; however all stats recorded during penalty shootouts do not.
3. Player Points Match-Ups - Player points accrued in a game are the combined sum of goals plus assists.
4. Goalie Specials – In order for this special to apply, the player quoted as goalkeeper need actually start in order for such bets to stand.
NHL Daily Props
1. Grand Salami - The Grand Salami quotes an estimated number of goals to be scored in a specified number of that day's games. Lines are offered for the actual score to be over or under this quote. Push rules apply. For bets to have action all relevant games must last official time.
2. Home/Away - For bets to have action all relevant games must last official time otherwise bets will be void.
3. Lowest/Highest Scoring Team - All games must be played on the specified date for bets to stand. In the event of a tie dead-heat rules apply.
NHL - Futures:
1. NHL Regular Season Points/Wins/Match-Ups/ - Team must complete at least 80 regular season games for bets to stand unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
2. Division Winner – Team that wins division at the end of the regular season.
3. Conference Winner - The team that progresses to the Stanley Cup Final will be deemed the winner.
4. Stanley Cup Winner – Team that wins the Stanley Cup playoffs.
5. Outright/Conference/Divisional Betting - All bets stand regardless of team relocation, team name change or season length.
6. Series Betting - Bets are void if the statutory number of games (according to the respective governing organisations) are not completed or are changed.
7. NHL Top Regular Season Points Scorer (Goals + Assists) - Only goals and assists scored in the regular season, within the quoted league are counted for this market, irrespective of the team (within that league) for which they are scored. The team quoted alongside the player is for reference only. Market will be settled as per www.nhl.com official stats. All-in, play or not. Dead-heat rules apply.
8. NHL Awards - All NHL awards settled as per official results from www.nhl.com
Last updated: 14/03/2022