We enhance your experience of our website through personalised content and ads, as well as analyse the traffics that comes through, by using cookies.
These are cookies that enable our website to function. They cannot be disabled as this would mean our website may not work or show correctly on your device.
General Motor Racing Rules:
1. Outright Team/Driver Championship Betting: Any bets placed on any participants who do not end up competing for some reason will be losing bets. Bets will be determined by the amount of points accumulated directly following the podium presentation of the final race of the season and will not be affected by subsequent enquiries.
2. Individual Race/Meeting Betting: All in compete or not. In the event of a disqualification, the podium presentation will count as the ‘weigh-in’ and establish the settlement of bets. The start of any motor race is defined as the indicator to commence the warm up lap. Any driver on the grid at this time and failing to be classified as finished under the certified body rules will be classed as a runner and a non-finisher.
3. Match Bets: Bets are settled on the driver who finishes in the best position. Both drivers need not complete the race. If neither driver finishes, the one who has finished most laps will be the winner. Should both drivers withdraw having finished the same number of laps then all bets will be cancelled.
4. Qualifying Match Bets: Bets are settled on the driver who sets the quickest time in the qualifying round. Any time penalties or grid demotions given would not affect this result. If a driver takes no part in the qualifying round, bets on that match bet would be cancelled. If a driver competes, but fails to set a time then he is classed to be a runner and bets will stand.
5. To Qualify In Pole Position: All in compete or not. Bets settled on the driver who is announced as qualifying on pole directly following the end of the qualifying round. Any subsequent demotion or disqualification would not affect the result.
6. Fastest Lap: Bets settled on the driver who is formally confirmed to have concluded the fastest lap of the race.
7. Podium/Points Finish: Bets settled on the drivers who finish the race in the podium/points positions, with the podium presentation counting as the ‘weigh in’. Subsequent enquiries will not affect the result for settlement purposes.
8. All bets will be settled on the official result.
1. Riders in place for the start of the warm up lap for race 1 are classed as runners for race.
2. Any riders withdrawing from race 2 after race 1 will be classed losers for settlement of race 2.
Last updated: 24/11/2017 at 08:00 GMT.