1. Where applicable, the podium presentation will determine the settlement of bets, irrespective of any subsequent disqualifications and/or appeals.
2. In the event of any of the named players in a match changing before the match starts then all bets are void.
3. In the event of a match starting but not being completed, all bets will be void, unless the specific market outcome is already determined, or unless there is no conceivable way the game and/or match could be played to its natural conclusion without unconditionally determining the result of a specific market.
4. In-Play Game Markets - The specified game must be completed for bets to stand, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
5. In-Play ‘Race to’ Markets - Bets are settled based on the first player to reach the nominated number of points in the relevant game. In the event of neither player reaching the number of points required (because of abandonment) then bets on that market will be void. If the relevant game is not played then all race markets for that game will be void.
6. Total Points Markets are based on the statutory number of games being played. In the event of the statutory number of games being changed or differing from those offered for betting purposes then all bets are void.
7. In-Play Handicap Betting - Markets are based on the statutory number of games being played. In the event of the statutory number of games being changed or differing from those offered for betting purposes then all bets are void.
8. Settlement of Wagers - Statistics provided by the official score provider or the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used to settle wagers. Where statistics from an official score provider or official website are not available or there is significant evidence that the official score provider or official website is incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement.
9. In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on our own statistics.
Last updated: 25/04/2016 at 10:00 GMT.