1. The result as declared at the end of a fight by the official announcer will be used for settlement purposes. Any subsequent alterations to that result will not be taken into account. If the official announcer does not declare a result at the end of a fight, the market will be settled on the result displayed on the applicable organisation's official site.
2. If a fight results in a draw, the Fight Result will be deemed void and all stakes returned.
3. If a bout does not take place within 48 hours of the given date and time, it will be deemed void and all stakes will be returned. Fights deemed to be "No Contest" or "No Decision" will have all markets settled as void.
The one exception to the 48 hour rule above, is fights set up under the Future Fights sub-type. These fights have been set up before the exact date is known and will be reclassified under the correct event and date, once an official announcement has been made. These fights will only be voided if either fighter is scheduled to fight another opponent instead. Once a fight has been reclassified, it is then subject to the 48 hour rule as normal.
Change to scheduled number of rounds
All outright bets on the match will stand. However round by round bets will be void.
1. Betting on the round in which the fight result will be determined.
2. If a fight is stopped before the full number of rounds have been completed, or if a boxer is disqualified and a points decision is awarded, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
1. If a fight is stopped before the full number of rounds have been completed, or if a boxer is disqualified and a points decision is awarded, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
2. For settlement purposes where a half round is stated, then 2 minute 30 seconds of the respective round will define the ‘half’ to determine under or over. Should the round end exactly on this time then affected bets will be made void.
Examples (Unified standard 5 minute round) - for a bet on:
“Over 0.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 2 minute and 30 seconds in Round 1
“Over 1.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 2 minute and 30 seconds in Round 2
“Over 2.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 2 minute and 30 seconds in Round 3
“Over 3.5 Rounds” to be a winner, the fight must last beyond 2 minute and 30 seconds in Round 4
“Over 4.5 Rounds” to be a winner , the fight must last beyond 2 minute and 30 seconds in Round 5.
Failure to come out for a round
If a fighter fails to come out for the next round, bets will be settled on his opponent having won the bout in the previous round.
“Win By Finish”
KO, TKO, DQ or Submission counts as a finish
UFC Card Specials
1. Only the main card and undercard fights will count. Early preliminaries will not be included. Bets will stand on the number of bouts scheduled to be on the full card, which includes all main card and undercard fights.
2. Bets will stand so long as the exact number of bouts quoted in the market description take place. If any fighter withdraws, and is replaced, bets will stand. If a bout is cancelled without a replacement, changing the number of bouts taking place, then all bets will be void.
3. Dead Heat rules will apply to the Fight of The Night, Submission of The Night and Knockout of The Night markets should two or more fights or fighters be awarded the honours.
For settlement purposes the match result Win/Draw/Win is used for “All To Win” boosts unless otherwise stipulated.
Last updated: 05/05/2021 at 07:15 GMT.