1. Teams paired together in a match are each priced to win.
2. In the event of any of the named teams in a match changing before the match starts then all bets are void.
3. In the event of a match starting but not being completed, all bets will be void.
4. For competitions where two legged ties have a Golden Set to decide which team progresses (in the event of the tie being all square in matches won), then for settlement purposes the Golden Set does not count.
5. To Qualify will be settled on the team progressing to the next round of the specified competition, and includes the outcome of a Golden Set if played.
Last updated: 25/04/2016 at 10:00 GMT.