1. ‘Winter Sports’ encompasses: Alpine Skiing, Biathlon, Bobsleigh, Cross-Country Skiing, Freestyle Skiing, Luge, Nordic Combined, Skating, Skeleton, Ski Jumping, and Snowboarding.
2. Outright betting: Any bets placed on any participants who do not end up competing for any reason will be losing bets. For outright markets, dead heat rules apply.
3. Should an event be postponed, bets will stand only if the event takes place at the same venue within a seven day period, otherwise bets will be made void.
4. However, in the case of World Championship and Olympics, bets will stand on that particular discipline irrespective of whether the time and date of the event are rescheduled. If the event is abandoned and does not take place, bets will be void.
5. If the conditions of a specific event are changed from those originally listed by the official governing body then bets will be void, unless settlement of the bet is already determined.
6. Bets are settled on the official results/rankings of the International Ski Federation (FIS), the International Skating Union (ISU), the International Biathlon Union (IBU), the Official Olympic Committee or any official body deemed to have such authority for competitions. However, in the event of a disqualification, the podium presentation will count as the ‘weigh-in’ and determine the settlement of bets.
7. Settlement of Wagers - Statistics provided by the official score provider or the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used to settle wagers. Where statistics from an official score provider or official website are not available or there is significant evidence that the official score provider or official website is incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement. In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on our own statistics.
8. If a meeting has two identical races taking place on separate days and the first race is cancelled, then bets struck on the first event will be settled on the results of the second race.
9. Specifically for Nordic Combined betting, if the results of the provisional competition round are used for the start of the cross country race, all event bets are void.
10. In head-to-head betting, both competitors must start or bets will be made void. Should a competitor start and withdraw, bets struck on this competitor will be deemed losers.
11. At least one of the competitors must finish the whole race/tournament for bets to stand.
12. Total Medals/Points - Competitor(s) must complete required minimum number of events for action.
13. Round / Jump / Run 1 Markets In-Play - If an event is abandoned prior to the completion of Round 1 then bets will be void, unless settlement of the bet is already determined.
14. If an event re-starts during the 1st Round / Jump / Run, all bets placed on markets offered In-Play prior to the re-start will be void, unless settlement of the bet is already determined.
15. Winning Margin - Bets will be settled on the winning intervals/ranges listed by the event's official governing body. If the conditions of a specific event are changed from those originally listed by the official governing body then bets will be void, e.g. shorter course distances / fewer rounds or jumps / order of events.
Last updated: 25/04/2016 at 10:00 GMT.